domenica 2 maggio 2010

Maidie


My brother took this picture in Venice while he was visiting. I like this picture because of the beautiful colors. I like that the colors almost come from one palette but vary from building to building. The color of the overhangs match the water. I like the depth of field that the picture has, it feel as if you can look very far down the canal. Down to the smallest buildings in the very back. I also like that the picture is cropped horizontally, this gives the picture a stronger depth of field. I fell like the picture would look very different if it were the normal shape. I also feel like he would have gotten a very different picture if he was on street level, I like that he is on top of the bridge and you feel like you are looking down upon the boats and people walking by.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.