Although these photos are of the same painting, they show different meanings. The top photo seems to be more factual because it shows the painting exactly how it is in real life. The bottom photo shows the painting in what I think is a more creative way. Since only part of the photo is in focus it gives the shot a whole different look. -Angie
A photo, to me, must always have a subject. Both of these photos, although the same painting, have a different subject. Where they command attention differentiate. I feel like no photo is neutral, rather, the subject matter could be lacking or confused or unclear.
Although these photos are of the same painting, they show different meanings. The top photo seems to be more factual because it shows the painting exactly how it is in real life. The bottom photo shows the painting in what I think is a more creative way. Since only part of the photo is in focus it gives the shot a whole different look.
RispondiElimina-Angie
Mary J.
RispondiEliminaA photo, to me, must always have a subject. Both of these photos, although the same painting, have a different subject. Where they command attention differentiate. I feel like no photo is neutral, rather, the subject matter could be lacking or confused or unclear.