This photograph taken by Larry Towell represents Easter in Jerusalem, Israel. I found this picture quite intriguing because the little baby girl stands out in her white dress. The black and white contrast is very interesting and really shows how much the subject of the girl is focused on. Overall, I really enjoy this photograph and think it is a solid representation of shadow contrasts.
martedì 16 marzo 2010
DeeDee
This photograph taken by Larry Towell represents Easter in Jerusalem, Israel. I found this picture quite intriguing because the little baby girl stands out in her white dress. The black and white contrast is very interesting and really shows how much the subject of the girl is focused on. Overall, I really enjoy this photograph and think it is a solid representation of shadow contrasts.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.