I took this photo in Paris outside the Louvre Museum at the beginning of February, and after playing with it on photoshop, decided that I really liked it. The scene itself is very tranquil and grandoise, with the beauty of both the Museum and the Seine river apparent in the air. The image captures the striking shadows that the light cast off the trees and onto the building, and also demonstrates a distant focal point that entices the viewer to gaze long down the street past the cars and into the distance.
lunedì 1 marzo 2010
Mawbs
I took this photo in Paris outside the Louvre Museum at the beginning of February, and after playing with it on photoshop, decided that I really liked it. The scene itself is very tranquil and grandoise, with the beauty of both the Museum and the Seine river apparent in the air. The image captures the striking shadows that the light cast off the trees and onto the building, and also demonstrates a distant focal point that entices the viewer to gaze long down the street past the cars and into the distance.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.