This photo was taken in California, Usa in 1968 at Venice Beach Rock Festival. I found this as I scrolled through a series of different photos on magnumphoto. This photo stood out more than any of the other ones. I have always enjoyed black any white photography, probably more than color because of the contrast, design, shadows and highlights that black and white captures so well. This photo is a good example of all of those qualities and it really drew in my attention. The girl in the center of the photo brings emotion and the feeling of being care free to the piece of work. The cenral image of the girl against the smooth background of the sky, and the huge dark crowd of people makes the photo unique and pleasing to the eye.lunedì 18 gennaio 2010
Angie (Venice Beach Rock Festival)
This photo was taken in California, Usa in 1968 at Venice Beach Rock Festival. I found this as I scrolled through a series of different photos on magnumphoto. This photo stood out more than any of the other ones. I have always enjoyed black any white photography, probably more than color because of the contrast, design, shadows and highlights that black and white captures so well. This photo is a good example of all of those qualities and it really drew in my attention. The girl in the center of the photo brings emotion and the feeling of being care free to the piece of work. The cenral image of the girl against the smooth background of the sky, and the huge dark crowd of people makes the photo unique and pleasing to the eye.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.