I took this photo last semester from my balcony--and Amato says you can't do photography without leaving the house! What I like about this shot (as opposed to the 3 others I took--check my FB) is the rare double (triple?) rainbow effect, whereas it looks like they're coming straight out of St. Peter's Square, and the light on each side of the rainbows are slightly off. I wish I would've had a better camera at the time (this was from my old cell phone--not bad, eh?), but I think the effect is good enough.
domenica 24 gennaio 2010
Hidden
I took this photo last semester from my balcony--and Amato says you can't do photography without leaving the house! What I like about this shot (as opposed to the 3 others I took--check my FB) is the rare double (triple?) rainbow effect, whereas it looks like they're coming straight out of St. Peter's Square, and the light on each side of the rainbows are slightly off. I wish I would've had a better camera at the time (this was from my old cell phone--not bad, eh?), but I think the effect is good enough.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
That is true Hidden... After taking picture of everything in your room and outside, one can start taking picture of the meal...or and take picture to himself... Seraf
RispondiElimina