I captured this image while out for a mid-afternoon stroll through Rome. The natural sunlight cast a glow on the buildings bordering both sides of the clothesline that caught my eye, yet managed to create a stirring sense of calm darkness in the background of the road. The serenity of the scene reached out to me, so I set my camera on the mossy stone ledge to add perspective to the picture. The outgoing street focuses the attention on the back of the alleyway, leading the way to the vanishing point of the image.
domenica 31 gennaio 2010
Mawbs
I captured this image while out for a mid-afternoon stroll through Rome. The natural sunlight cast a glow on the buildings bordering both sides of the clothesline that caught my eye, yet managed to create a stirring sense of calm darkness in the background of the road. The serenity of the scene reached out to me, so I set my camera on the mossy stone ledge to add perspective to the picture. The outgoing street focuses the attention on the back of the alleyway, leading the way to the vanishing point of the image.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.