venerdì 12 febbraio 2010

Cla



This photo was taken by Herbert List from his apartment window with a telephoto lens in Munich, Germany. One of my favorite things to wake up to is snow falling, and I believe that many people share this feeling with me. This morning when I woke up and saw the snow, my entire infancy flashed through my mind and it seemed so strange to have that sensation in a place where it never snows. My first instinct was to run and grab my camera, to hopefully get a couple of good shots in before it stopped. I took a shower and when I got out it was over. When I was out on my balcony I looked around and everyone around me was out on their balcony doing the same thing. I then talked to several people throughout the day who had the exact same experience. Snow is such a magical and fascinating thing.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.