domenica 14 febbraio 2010

Mawbs

To take a photograph of a subject that is surrounded by an extraordinary amount of light, you have to use the light meter on the camera appropriately. On my Minolta camera, I find that I have two options when I am attempting to photograph a subject in a very bright setting. First, I can adjust the light meter on the camera using the dial on the top left hand side. By adjusting the dial to either "+1" or "+2", the light is gauged accurately and the subject will not be underexposed. The other option is to get very close to the subject, as close as physically possible, and capture the right amount of light by using a switch on the left frontal side of the camera, or (if viewing the subject through the viewfinder), holding down the switch on the right of the camera. Holding down this switch captures the light that the subject needs so as to be captured correctly. If this switch is held down, then the camera can be adjusted and moved in any which angle while still maintaining the right settings for the light meter.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.