I took this picture in a small town on trip this past weekend. The town is so small it doesn't make it on most maps. It was called Monte San Biaggio I believe. I liked this picture because of the depth of field. It has a foreground, a middle ground, and then a vanishing point. I also like that there is a simple area of the picture on the left with the man and a busy area of the photo on the right with the train tracks and the electric lines. I also liked how the picture is cut into top and bottom with the contrasting of the gray pavement and tracks with he blue hued sky.
lunedì 8 febbraio 2010
Mook
I took this picture in a small town on trip this past weekend. The town is so small it doesn't make it on most maps. It was called Monte San Biaggio I believe. I liked this picture because of the depth of field. It has a foreground, a middle ground, and then a vanishing point. I also like that there is a simple area of the picture on the left with the man and a busy area of the photo on the right with the train tracks and the electric lines. I also liked how the picture is cut into top and bottom with the contrasting of the gray pavement and tracks with he blue hued sky.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.