domenica 7 febbraio 2010

Fede: Depth of Field

I found this picture on the internet and it's by Brian Valentine. Depth of field is the amount of distance between the nearest and farthest objects that appear in acceptably sharp focus in a photograph. In this picture you can see how the D.O.F. is very limited. It clearly captures the flower in each rain drop, but the actual flower is blurry in the backround.


I found this photo on the same website as the one up above. On the website they have a link to Wonderful Photo of the Day and this was the wonderful photo. I thought that it really catches the eye with all the colors and the way the ocean looks like it's still moving in the picture. Also, the horizontal line where the sky meets the ocean really sticks out. Plus, the rocks seem to connect with different lines in different angles.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.