lunedì 8 febbraio 2010

iza

I cannot copy the photo, but the URL is http://www.jennifermckinneyphotography.com/ and the photo I am referring to is in gallery I and is of the man in the suit and the girl in the red dress (should be about the 5th photo). I think this is a good photo to analyze technically because of the way the frame is set up. The angle of the shawl matches the angle of the pathway, and the colors from the fire hydrant match the leaves in the back and the dress which creates a very put together look. Also, the foreground is in focus, while the background is out of focus, and the middle ground is in between. This effect creates levels of the photo.


















I took this photo in Sienna, of the Cathedral there. I think that it is valuable because the image is not of the entire building, but a piece of it. And, the shape of the building seems to point to the clouds in the sky. Also, the photo is split about half sky, half building so that neither part dominates the other.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.