This is a photo taken by Loic Brohard, an amateur photographer who I discovered online. I was intrigued by his photography not only because it was so impressive considering this is simply a hobby of his, but also because of the many different locations that he has explored to take pictures. I decided to post this picture because I liked the perspective he used, as well as the way he framed the picture so that it is not symmetrical, and yet there are still many vertical lines making the photo balanced. Also, I like how the photographer chose to do this photo in black and white, as opposed to some of the color photos that were on his blog, because it makes the shadows and reflections stand out more.
sabato 6 febbraio 2010
Liv
This is a photo taken by Loic Brohard, an amateur photographer who I discovered online. I was intrigued by his photography not only because it was so impressive considering this is simply a hobby of his, but also because of the many different locations that he has explored to take pictures. I decided to post this picture because I liked the perspective he used, as well as the way he framed the picture so that it is not symmetrical, and yet there are still many vertical lines making the photo balanced. Also, I like how the photographer chose to do this photo in black and white, as opposed to some of the color photos that were on his blog, because it makes the shadows and reflections stand out more.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.