This image was taken by Michael Lavine, an American photographer who is known for his work photographing celebrities. I chose this image he took of a man walking in new york city because I was intrigued by the way that the eye is immediately drawn to the man with the sunglasses, making it hard to see the other people in the photograph. I think this is mostly because of the stance that Lavine caught the man in, with a determined walk ahead. Also, the depth of field in this picture intrigued me, with many people in the background and moving cars becoming blurry.
domenica 14 febbraio 2010
Liv
This image was taken by Michael Lavine, an American photographer who is known for his work photographing celebrities. I chose this image he took of a man walking in new york city because I was intrigued by the way that the eye is immediately drawn to the man with the sunglasses, making it hard to see the other people in the photograph. I think this is mostly because of the stance that Lavine caught the man in, with a determined walk ahead. Also, the depth of field in this picture intrigued me, with many people in the background and moving cars becoming blurry.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.